Friday 15 July 2011

Everything you need for a beautiful table setting!





I really enjoy stocking beautiful flowers in Vanilla House I have just received stunning Lemon's and Pinks in roses, vintage Hydrangea's in greens, blues and white. Tulips that I have been asked over and over if they are real.

These flowers are wonderful to have at home when you can't get fresh ones or with a lot of my brands you can actually place the stems in water with your fresh flowers to fill up a vase for a much cheaper price.


 Beautiful tableware is coming in next week. Teapots in pink's and turquoise, teacups and saucers to match. Combine with one of the lovely table cloths from Bungalow The Brown Trading Company and you will have a stunning table setting to enjoy with all your friends and family.





All of this is available at Vanilla House, I am always happy to post so don't miss out.

xxx Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...