Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mela Purdie in store at Vanilla House






Stunning Mela Purdie Spring/Summer 11.  Read Mela's own words below.


"My aim is to create luxurious and simple clothes with a philosophy of ‘less is more’.
Time restraints of modern living have led me to believe that a core wardrobe of comfort basics is essential to help today’s woman get going each day.
I always look for quality, well cut basics in my wardrobe. These essentials give me a platform for individual style while working, on vacation or enjoying time with my family.
Long destination travel requirements inspire me to keep developing a range that will ‘shrink my travel bag and make dressing easy’. These clothes allow you to travel light and ensure the right look for effortless chic on the move.
Depart in comfort, arrive in style, wrap and layer for a fast change. These clothes are comfortable in all climates.
A combination of essentials, urban coordinates and fashion highlights complete a look that is travel ready and street smart.
The collection and essentials are available all year and follow the simple philosophy of layering for all occasions."
Images via Melapurdie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...