Sunday 18 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!






Well the shop has been in full swing for a while now and stock is starting to look a bit low, but I've been doing some last minute ordering to keep the selection good. We have had another wonderfully successful  year and I can't wait to get my teeth into the next. I will be doing some much needed revamping of the store and I am so looking forward to planning and designing some new spaces.

Thank you to my customers and staff for making Vanilla House such a great place for me to work.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe and fun time. See you in 2012 xxxx Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I visited the shop yesterday (again) and just wanted to say how beautiful it's looking! I can't get the Papaya Woodland Tree (brown, big) out of my mind... it's so beautiful! It won't be going on sale any time soon, will it ;)

    All the best for the holiday!

    Catherine @ The Spring Blog

    http://www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...